Are you ready for Mini Militia Tournament? So, you have taken part in tournaments and finished top five times. Now it’s time for a real challenge. Like other tournament programs, this one is all about fun and prizes. But the difference is that here you will be able to win real cash prizes; small amounts at first and increasing with each tournament level.
Mini Militia is a fast-paced and action packed game which involves shooting down enemies, earning money and upgrading weapons. One can also be in a team of two as a player can choose to play as Shawn or Violet.
Briefly Introduce the Game:
Mini Militia is an action strategy game available on iOS and Android devices. It has received wide acclaim for its diverse cast of characters with unique skills, 2D graphics, and intense gameplay. Briefly introduce your role in the competition:
I competed as a member of team Red Rover during the tournament. We were knocked out in the quarterfinals by team USA.
Learn About Mini Militia Tournament Rules [It’s Important]
In Mini Militia Tournament, you will be divided into two teams and compete against each other. In this game mode, there are many rules that you need to follow. The first rule is that each team can only use two weapons. Therefore, you need to choose wisely when it comes to picking the right weapons for your team.
The second rule is that there will be no respawns in this game mode. So if you die once, then you won’t be able to come back until the end of the match. This means that if all members of your team die at once, then it’s game over!
The third rule is that each match lasts for five minutes only and it ends when one player reaches 20 kills or when time runs out (which ever comes first).
The rules are simple.
There are three rounds: preliminary, semi-final, and final.
- The preliminary round will consist of eight fights; two people fight; they both receive points depending on how long they last in the fight (1st place = 1 point, 2nd place = 0 points).
After the preliminary round is over, all competitors with a score of two or less will be eliminated.
- The semi-final round consists of four fights; two people fight; they both receive points depending on how long they last in the fight (1st place = 2 points, 2nd place = 1 point).
After the semi-finals are over, all competitors with a score of zero or one will be eliminated.
- The final round consists of two fights; one person fights; they both receive points depending on how long they last in the fight (1st place = 3 points, 2nd place = 0 points).
• You will be placed in one of 8 groups, where you will play with 7 other players in a round-robin format. Once the group stage is over, the top 2 players will advance to the next stage while the rest are eliminated.
• You can win up to 4 times per day, with each win giving you a participation prize and each loss giving you nothing. There is no reward for winning more than 4 times per day – it’s simply to keep things fair and balanced. However there is an additional bonus prize for those who manage to get 4 wins in each consecutive session (so if you win your first 3 games today, but lose your 4th later on, then your streak ends).
• The top 100 players with the most wins will be awarded access to our exclusive VIP room where they can watch live streams and enjoy other perks.
Mini Militia Tournament Features
The tournament will have various rounds like the previous ones where you need to survive as long as possible against a horde of zombies. There will be different types of zombies with different patterns and attacks which will make it challenging for you to survive longer.
There are also other features like leader boards, high scores and achievements available in this game which can be used to compete against other players around the world.
Mini Militia Tournament is a new game mode that will be added to the game. It’s a team-based deathmatch where you have to defeat the other team and their leader. The match ends when one of the teams reaches 20 points or if the leader of either team dies five times.
In this mode, you can choose from three different classes:
- Soldier: Has a lot of health and a powerful rifle that can kill enemies with one shot.
- Sniper: Can kill enemies from long distances with one shot, but has low health and can be killed easily if spotted by an enemy.
- Medic: Supports his team by healing them or reviving them from death, even if they’re far away from him.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Mini Militia Tournament:
- – Multiple weapons, including sniper rifles, pistols and grenades – Destroy cars, helicopters, tanks and more!
- – Single player campaign mode featuring 30 thrilling missions!
- – Multiplayer matches against other players around the world.
How to Start a Mini Militia Tournament
The first thing that you need to do before starting your mini militia tournament is decide on what type of competition it will be. You can choose between single-elimination or double-elimination tournaments. The difference between these two types of competitions is that in single elimination, players only compete against each other once before being eliminated from the tournament and double elimination means that players will compete twice before being eliminated from the tournament.
Another thing that you need to decide on when starting your own mini militia tournament is how many teams there will be competing in it. The more teams there are, the longer it will take for everyone to play all their games and for winners to be declared.
Another important aspect of starting your own mini militia tournament is making sure that participants are evenly matched with each other so that they have a fair chance at winning (or losing).