PC gamers are used to playing on a keyboard and mouse For better gaming experience, and here’s how you can play mobile games on a PC, laptops or macOS also: If you love mobile games and you prefer to enjoy them on your PC rather than a mobile device, you may find it hard to connect your phone with a PC. However, there are some ways through which you can play these games on your computer.
Here Are 3 Steps How to Play Mobile Games on Pc or macOS
- Download Bluestacks
- Complete installation process
- Download & install Your favorite game onto Bluestacks and Enjoy!
Find the Right Emulator – Setting Up Your Computer
There are quite a few different emulators out there, but I use Bluestacks because it’s free and easy to use. You can also try using Nox App Player. If you want to know Which One is Best to Play Mobile Games on Pc Or Mac you need to read first Nox Player vs Bluestacks Just keep in mind that each emulator has its own set of pros and cons, so be sure to do some research before deciding which one is right for you.
Note: Bluestacks is easy to use, Everyone can operate it easily. So we go with Bluestacks. Below you learn Set up BlueStacks.
If you’re looking to set up your computer for gaming, I’ve got the perfect guide for you. These are the steps I took to configure my computer to play Mobile on PC. It works with any game, even mobile ones.
Process To Follow:
- First of all, make sure that you are running the latest version of your operating system. If not, then update it immediately.
- Download Bluestacks on your computer. Once you have downloaded the emulator, simply launch it and follow the instructions that are given in the installation process.
- Double click on Download file of BlueStacks_setup to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts and complete the installation as directed.
- Once completed, you will be able to launch Bluestacks from its shortcut icon.
- Now open BlueStacks app store by clicking on it from the main menu.
- Now, you’re ready to download Android apps from Google Play Store or Apk files from PassionApk like Mini Militia Mod Apk, Clash of Clans or Candy Crush Saga etc.
- The BlueStacks App Player will automatically load the APK file you download from this website for you and install it onto your PC. You can also use BlueStacks to run Android apps on For macOS.
- You are done with installing Bluestacks! Enjoy all your favorite android apps right away.
Now, you’re ready to download Android apps from passionapk if you like to play Modified versions of games like Clash of Clans or Candy Crush Saga. The BlueStacks App Player will automatically load the APK file for you and install it onto your PC. You can also use BlueStacks to run Android apps on Mac OS X.
Learn Set Up the Bluestacks Emulator on Your Pc.
BlueStacks. It’s the most popular Android emulator and lets you run mobile games on Windows or Mac. There are other emulators, but BlueStacks is the easiest and most reliable.
Here’s a quick guide on how to play mobile games on PC.
- 1) After Download and Install BlueStacks
- 2) Launch BlueStacks
- 3) Sign in with Google Account
- 4) Download Mobile Game (or use the APK feature to install the game directly on your PC)
- 5) Enjoy playing your favorite mobile games from the comfort of your PC!
You can play mobile games with better controls and bigger screens on a computer easily.
Run Android Apps on Mac Using Bluestacks.
Installing BlueStacks is easy, but running Android apps in OS X requires a bit of extra work. The app was designed as a way to run apps on Windows and macOS, so it doesn’t have quite the same flexibility as a full-blown Android emulator.
It’s not quite as simple as dragging an app’s APK file onto the BlueStacks window, but it’s certainly not difficult. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Security in the Android settings on your Mac.
- Check the Unknown sources box to allow app installation from non-Google Play sources.
- Find the APK you want to install — whether you downloaded it or copied it from phone storage — and double-click on it.
In the pop-up menu that appears after a few seconds, click Open with… and then select AVD Manager from the list of available options. (AVD stands for Android Virtual Device.)
Play Android Games on a Chromebook With Bluestacks.
If your Chromebook does support Google Play, here’s how to install BlueStacks:
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- Click the search box and type BlueStacks, then press Enter.
- Click on the BlueStacks icon and hit Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Android apps on your Chromebook.
Now you know how to install BlueStacks on Chrome OS, you’ll be able to run your favorite Android apps right on your laptop or desktop PC.
As of now, it’s not possible to play mobile games on a PC. But, thanks to the development of powerful cross-platform apps like BlueStacks, you can now enjoy a mobile experience on your PC. Again, yes it isn’t exactly the same as using a mobile phone or tablet but these apps really do allow you to play them with more freedom than you could imagine. You should now be able to Play Mobile games on your PC without any issues. This was a comprehensive guide full of useful information on how to Play Mobile Games on your PC using either an Android Emulator or BlueStacks App Player. which is why we’ve put together this handy guide to get you started. Enjoy!